- Seasonal and future pest management.
- Wildlife and wildlife food quality surveys.
- Wildlife food plot planning, species specific.
- Airport wildlife management.
- Aquatic long-term solutions (stop the nutrients).
- PADEP waterway permitting.
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is an effective and environmentally sensitive approach to pest management that relies on a combination of common-sense practices. IPM programs use current, comprehensive information on the life cycles of pests and their interaction with the environment. This information, in combination with available pest control methods, is used to manage pest
- Wetland habitats for the filtration of roadway sediments to purify water and reduce down stream flow.
- Rain gardens.
- Bridge repair, reconstruction and replacement of minor stream crossings.
- Sedimentation basins.
- Gardens: Pollinating, Herb and Vegetable.
- Sewer systems for on-lot mitigation